I'm a writer, producer, and director working at the intersection of television, mobile, and streaming content.
- "Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern" [Travel Channel, Tremendous Entertainment]
- "UPSCALE with Prentice Penny" [truTV, Defy Media]
- "United States of Arts" for National Endowment for the Arts [Fire Starter Studios]
- "Chelsea Does" [NETFLIX, Borderline Amazing Productions]
- House Hunters International [HGTV, Leopard Films]
- "Like to Love" [NBC]
- "The Battle of the Bozos" [PBS, SIFF and other film festivals]
- Nominee, Prime Time Emmy Award, 2016 and 2017, "United States of Arts"
- Nominee, Outstanding Digital Series, Producers Guild Awards, 2017 and 2018, "United States of Arts"
- Winner, Best Documentary Short, WiLLiFEST, 2010, "The Battle of the Bozos"
- Winner, Official Best of Fest Award, 2010, "The Battle of the Bozos"
Jaimie Roberts, Esq. of Roberts Liebowitz & Hafitz | 212.871.9001